The Original Findlay Market Tour
Taste your way around historic Findlay Market, Cincinnati’s only surviving public market and one of the top 10 markets in the world.
After picking up samples from merchants outside their shops or where safely distanced, guests can head to the Biergarten to enjoy their treats and soak up more of the Findlay Market atmosphere.
Note: In case of rain or other unforeseen circumstances that might cause a cancellation, Cincinnati Food Tours will reschedule to a future date or offer you a gift card in exchange. For out-of-town visitors who may be unable to return another time, a full refund will be offered.
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market.
- Savor samples and small bites from five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The OTR Bagel Bar, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Maverick Chocolate, Harmony Plant Fare and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 90-minute tour, $30 per person, small groups
- Our online reservation process now includes an option to convert your booking to a private group tour. Form your own group and make the date exclusively yours.
- Choose to add a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour. Price per person $5.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Your guide will meet you at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium.
A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
When: April 10, 2021 3:00PM - December 25, 2021 4:30PM
Where: Findlay Market
Click to Share