Cincinnati's second oldest park, located in the heart of Over-the-Rhine.
No reviews yet. Leave a review.
Jump-start your Saturday night on a Happy Hour Tour in Over the Rhine!
Unlike large bus tours or asking your Uber driver where to get a good cocktail, we offer a relaxing, guided tour and cocktail tasting experience that connects with the local bars and the neighborhood. As a result, you will learn about the history and uniqueness of Over the Rhine, experience hand tailored tastings and learn about each establishments distinctive style and enjoy a nice walk with some amazing people
We’ll visit 4 different places, enjoying lively libations and learning a few of the bartenders tips and tricks. You’ll enjoy the full attention of one of our fun local guides, who will quickly seem more like a friend escorting you to their favorite spots in town. And since we don’t want to just booze you up, we’ll include one or two food stops along the way.
As we stroll through this German historic neighborhood, we’ll share the stories and history of these magnificent buildings and the people who lived here. When the tour is finished, we’ll return to our starting point or we’ll be happy to share some advice about other favorite bars, shops or restaurants you may want to visit.
*Locations may include an underground lager cellar, a city hideaway, an apothecary-themed bar, a wine and jazz lounge, Cincinnati’s first real craft cocktail bar, a 70’s bar and more.
Since we like to change things up, our bars and lounges will vary from week to week.
The Tour departs from Washington Park every Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm and ends around 6:30 pm.
Local restaurants, vendors, and artists showcase their products in Cincinnati's heart, Washington Park!
(Events are FREE to the public and Kid friendly)
Full bar provided by The Porch. Let's celebrate the small business renaissance by supporting local businesses in the Cincinnati Area. Featuring food vendors, crafters, and entertainment.
Vendor Sign-Up info at:
Get yourself some winter brews to fight the winter blues!
Mittenfest is BACK and will feature craft beers, a DJ, food trucks and other surprises.
A $25 ticket includes the following:
- 4 tickets redeemable for a 10 oz draft beer during the event .
- 1 ticket for a Coca-Cola product including water redeemable at Washington Park concessions on day of event.
- 1 ticket redeemable for a draft beer at participating taproom. Valid from 2/18/23 thru 3/29/23. Beer offering subject to brewery discretion.
A limited number of tickets are available via Eventbrite each day. To avoid large lines, you will select pickup time for your ticket. Tickets will be picked up in person on the day of the event at Washington Park during your pickup window. You will need to provide a valid ID at pickup showing you are 21+.
More information will be emailed out in advance of the event. Please read full details below.
1. We’ve called it Mittenfest for a reason. This is an outdoor event in February. Prepare for cold weather, dress accordingly. Mittens strongly encouraged.
2. Washington Park will have additional seating areas and propane heaters scattered throughout the Park. We encourage you to warm up at a local establishment after you leave Mittenfest.
3. You are not permitted to bring alcohol to Washington Park. Doing so could result in an open container ticket. Support Washington Park -- buy a Mittenfest ticket and if interested, buy additional drinks from our concessions.
4. Food trucks will be onsite serving food from 11a to 5p. You are welcome to bring outside food or pick up carry out from an OTR restaurant nearby.
5. The Porch presented by PPG Paints at Washington Park will remain open to the public; but beers from Mittenfest beer booths are limited to pre-registered guests only. The Porch will offer regular slate of beer offerings including wine and liquor for purchase.
6. The event is outdoors and rain, snow or shine. In the case of a severe winter storm, the event will be rescheduled to a later date. Ticket holders will be notified via email of any event changes.
7. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
8. List of participating breweries TBA - follow the event page on Facebook (Mittenfest 2023) for updates!
Link below for ticket purchase!
We are excited for the return of FREE Workout on the Green series every Tuesday and Wednesday in Washington Park this spring! Class details and schedule coming soon.