Our mission as an independent college of art and design is to provide personalized education in the visual arts.
Our vision is to excel and to be recognized as a vibrant, creative community dedicated to engaging innovative visual artists who make meaningful contributions to the world.
The AAC is an amazing place to experience art and get involved in the creative process! They have wonderful events and programs for everyone!
At the Art Academy of Cincinnati, we are the new generation of boundary-breakers. The imaginative radicals who are changing the face of art and design as we know it.
Join the luminous visionaries who are creating a more radiant world and establishing the rules the future will follow.
Find out more at Open House, Saturday, February 5, 11am-3:00pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Presentation | 11am-12:oopm:
- Learn about life at the Art Academy of Cincinnati, our programs, admissions process, internship opportunities and more!
- Additionally, you’ll meet our President and Dean.
Panel | 12:00-12:30pm :
- Have the chance to engage with some of our dynamic faculty, students, and alumni. They will help answer any questions you may have about programs and life at the Art Academy.
Portfolio Reviews | 12:30-3:00pm:
- If you’d like to show artwork, we’d love to see it! Stick around after the event and you’ll have a chance to join a breakout room to have your work reviewed.
Tours | 12:30-3:00pm:
- Art Academy Ambassadors will take you on a tour of campus and answer all of your questions.
If you have questions you can email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-562-6262.